Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/17/2011

Marriage Leave Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,


I am John and I am working as a chief engineer with your team. I take a huge pleasure in inviting you to my marriage on the 15th May. I am sending you the personal invitation and also applying for the Leave. It is a request to you to grant me a leave of absence a week starting from the 5th May for my marriage.


Please treat my absence as informed leave and oblige. I will fulfill my all the work when I will come back. I am giving my mobile number and email address. If there is any need please call me.


Thank You,


Sincerely,


John

No comments:

Post a Comment