Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/17/2011

Medical Cover Letter- Sample Medical Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      In response to your advertisement in the evening edition of yesterdays New York Times I submit my resume to you for review.

      I am an experienced Veterinary Technician with over three years experience. I am eager to increase my knowledge and continue my learning. I can assure you that I have an excellent manner with clients and a natural way with animals and I am a highly capable, organised member of the team.

      I have proven myself in my previous roles and would like the opportunity to become a valued member of your team. Please contact me at the above number if you require any further information.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment