Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/24/2011

Medical cover letter - Nurse

I am writing this letter to apply for Registered Nurse position at ABC Hospital.

In May, I will be B.S.N. graduate from XYZ University. I am comfortable with ant shift working.
As per my resume, I was Nurse Extern on ICU floor at city Hospital. This work given me an excellent skills and good knowledge about clinical things. This semester end, I am directing some special team-leadership experience at City Hospital, in mainly ICU and gynecology part, where I come to know about your extra and additional facilities.
Along with my nursing skills, I want to bring my leadership and organizational skills to your hospital.
I would like to work in your Hospital. Please see my resume. Contact me on above telephone number. I am waiting for your reply.
Thank you ,

Sincerely,
Rosalie K Eden.
Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment