Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/24/2011

Teacher Cover Letter- Sample Teacher Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

           From our meeting and phone conversations, I got the privilege to know your school better and in detail. I am very excited by the prospect of working for National School. Your mathematics and science staff is among the most impressive I have met in my job search. Your school ethics are clean and your disciplinary module efficient.

           In short, I am eager to accept your offer and begin working for National School. However, I should be telling you that I have received another offer of employment with Regional School, NY. While everything at your school holds a greater opportunity for me, and my career, I must tell you that they have offered a salary $5000/annum higher than your offer.

           Instead of accepting their offer immediately, I wanted to reaffirm my interests in National School and express my hope that we can come to terms on this matter and begin our happy association as soon as possible.

           I eagerly await your response.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment