Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/23/2011

Accounting Cover Letter- Sample Accounting Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      Please find enclosed my resume in application for the position of Financial Analyst with your company as advertised in the Employment News of yesterdays date.

      From my resume you will see that I have considerable experience behind me, having worked at two large financial institutions in New York and Paris.

      I am anxious to relocate back to New York and wish to obtain a role where my skills and abilities will be utilised.

      I shall call to your office on Friday as arranged to discuss this with you personally. However in the meantime if you should require any further information or need to seek clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me at the above number.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment