Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/23/2011

Brother Apology Letter

Dear Arnold,

I apologize for my recent incapability to show up at my niece's birthday last week. I had spoken to your wife about baking a cake for her when I got back from office. I got back on the very day that the birthday was scheduled but passed out due to the sleepless nights and the jetlag.

When I woke up, it was too late to bake the cake and have it ready in time, so I called my sister-in-law, explained my situation and asked her to make arrangements with a nearby Confectionery shop to have the cake I promised decorated and delivered to your doorstep.

Your wife is creative and it took her ten minutes to locate one, give directions on what words to have on the cake and I wired the money to her in time to pick it up an hour later. I am sorry for breaking my promise, please forgive me.

You're Brother,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment