Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/23/2011

Nursing Cover Letter 2

I have enclosed my resume with this letter, which shows my strong educational background in nursing. With that I am having 3 years of nursing experience in Health Care hospital. I just completed my internship at Happy Hospital, London, which helps me to improve my communication skills. I believe that I am able to make a significant contribution in your firm.

I will call you tomorrow afternoon to fix an interview date and time. I would appreciate the opportunity to work with your hospital. Thank you for your time and consideration.


Sincerely,
Thomas K Eden.


Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment