Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/23/2011

Professional Cover Letter- Sample Professional Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

Thank you for taking the time to interview me on the 14th of July last for the position of Quality Engineer within your company.

As I am aware that you have not filled this position I am writing to you to ask that you keep me in mind as you review the candidates for this position. I would like to take this opportunity to emphasize how my experience and skills could be of value to your company.

If you would like to speak with me again I can be contacted at the above telephone number.

Thank you for your consideration.

Yours sincerely,
Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment