Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/23/2011

REASSURE CUSTOMER THAT PROBLEM WILL BE REDRESSED

It has come to my attention that [NATURE OF PROBLEM, ex. our Magnaflux compressor has malfunctioned at your premises]. I would like you to know that I will personally take care of this matter for you.
[STATE WHAT YOU WILL DO, ex. I will immediately arrange for our trucks to pick up the compressor at your convenience and install a replacement.] [MAKE ASSURANCE, ex. I personally assure you that you will have an installed and properly functioning Magnaflux compressor by the end of this week.]
Since your satisfaction is my obligation, I want you to call me at XXX-XXXX if there is anything else I can do for you. Indeed, I want you to keep us in mind for all your future [NEED, ex. industrial compressor needs].
Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment