Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/11/2011

Promotion Thank You Letter




Dear Arnold,

I would like to obtain this opportunity to thank you once again for giving me the chance to work as the Marketing Head with the Fusion Art Group. The sponsorship has enhanced my self-assurance and I wish to acknowledge the proposal.

In this organization, the work position as a Marketing Executive has been a learning curve and I am able to take the preeminent that the organization could present. I am grateful for your help in my growth as a specialized. My success has increased a lot because of this organization. It is my assurance to demonstrate my value once again as the Marketing Head of your company. I promise that my daily work will be well efficient and it will take the company towards the highest growth path.

I would like to join being the Marketing Head coming week. I express my gratitude for the endorsement again.

Yours truthfully,

John Brennan

[Sign]

Fusion Art Group

No comments:

Post a Comment