Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/27/2011

Assistant Editor Cover Letter

I am responding to your advertisement in the Today's newspaper about opening for the assistant editor position. I am eager to join leading and publishing house such as yours where I can use my excellent written and verbal communication skills, uncommon editing and research skills. I feel that my education, skills and abilities would be an excellent match for the position of assistant editor.

I have completed Bachelor of Arts in English from California University. During this academic work I am prepared to make effective contributions to editorial discussions. I have huge experience in the area of publishing. I held positions as a graphic artist, and assistant editor in the Time Warner at La Jolla, CA. I have successfully completed visual communication course. I have fluency in MS Office and PageMaker.

Please find my enclosed resume. I look forward to meeting you to discuss my qualifications in the light of your specific needs and requirements. I hope you will agree that my academic background and my work experience in publishing has provided me with excellent preparation for the demand of assistant editor position with XYZ, Inc. Thank you for your consideration.


Sincerely,
Anthony Dickens.


Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment