Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/27/2011

Emotional Cover Letter

Dear Arnold,

How are you? I hope you are happy without me because that's what u wanted. Thank you for everything, for all the time we spent together, for giving me so many memories that I'll cherish all my life. I'm sorry if I've done anything to hurt you.

You hold a very special place in my heart and no one can replace you. Those 2 years were the best days of my life that I will always cherish.
But now, you just left me, not even caring about what it would do to me, shattering me into pieces. I have written this letter to tell you that I am permanently shifting to my aunt's place in Canada. I'll miss you. Take care. Good-bye.

Yours,

Jolly

No comments:

Post a Comment