Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/17/2011

Banking Customer Service Cover Letter

I read about your advertisement in Today's newspaper that you are seeking for the post of bank customer service representative. I am very interested in joining your company. I heard lot of positive things about your company. I feel that your requirements and my qualifications and experience are a good match. I have attached my updated resume for your consideration.


As I mentioned in my enclosed resume I have 4 years of experience in customer service field, so you won't have to go to provide training for me. I have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, so I have excellent ability to deal with wide variety of people ranging from pleasant to the irate customer.

In my previous work experience I was responsible for developing cooperative working relationships with customers, analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems, monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events to detect, etc. You can get additional details about my work experience and qualifications from my resume. In customer service field it is necessary to deliver high quality service and that's exactly what I will provide when you hire me.

I look forward to meeting you in person so I can provide you more information about my experience and skills. I am very much interested to learn more about your company and requirements of the position.

Thank you for your time and consideration

Sincerely,
Anthony Dickens.


Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment