Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/25/2011

Bill of Sale

BILL OF SALE
I,__________, of (name of firm) , in the County

of_________________, State of________, in consideration of

________________Dollars, ($__________), to be paid by ____

_______________, of (name of firm), the receipt of which

is hereby acknowledged, do hereby grant, sell, transfer and

deliver unto ______________________ the following:

_______________________________________________

_______________________________________________

(Description)
To have and to hold the same to____________and his heirs,

executors, administrators, successors and assign, to their

use forever.
And I hereby covenant with the grantee that I am the lawful

owner of said goods; That they are free from all

encumbrances; That I have good right to sell the same as

aforesaid; And that I will warrant and defend the same

against the lawful claims and demands of all persons.
In witness, whereof, I__________________, hereunto set my

hand, this ___ day of_______________20__.

No comments:

Post a Comment