Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/25/2011

Professional Cover Letter 5

Dear Mr. Kent,



Please accept this as a letter of application in the summer intern position at Jackson and Michael.
Prior to my last year at The University of Clinical School, I would like the opportunity to
further develop and hone the research skills which I have acquired over the past three years.
As a native of Colorado, I would enjoy gaining this experience at the Jackson and Michael.


I am a prime candidate for the above referred position, since I possess numerous years of experience working within a clinical research and development position, and this experience is coupled with a bachelor degree in biology and near complete master degree.


During my term at the university, I collected and analyzed lot of biological data relative to commercial research. I performed routine biological testing, investigative/analysis resources and utilizing laboratory equipment. Some of the skills I have acquired over the years are ...


Apply idea evaluation and gather information
Communicate and apply test and analysis results
Maintain cell cultures utilizing sterile techniques
Oversee daily lab operations
Study and identify principles associated with biological organisms


To determine your short-term and long-term goals, I would enjoy speaking to you further about this position. I feel that my abilities, knowledge and skills will offer a well-rounded approach to this position and future studies at your facility.


Thank you very much for your time and consideration. If I can provide you with any additional information, please contact me at (123) 456-7890. I eagerly await to hear from you in the nearest future.


Sincerely,

Bruce Wayne.


Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment