Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/30/2011

Civil Construction Cover Letter- Sample Civil Construction Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am submitting the enclosed resume for consideration of the construction manager's position, which appeared in The Daily News on August 12, 2009. My background has given me the hands on experience in all facets of residential and commercial construction that would contribute to your organization's goals and objectives.

You will see after reviewing the enclosed resume, I have made numerous contributions to my present employer that has benefited the bottom the bottom line. These accomplishments are derived from my exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, unparalleled work ethic and strong attention to detail.

A key talent that I can bring your organization includes: a practical approach to construction with a constant eye for controlling costs and finishing the project under budget, without diminishing quality. My reputation precedes me for listening and analyzing employee's ideas and thoughts on creating a safe and productive work environment.

I am enthusiastic about exploring opportunities with Construction Company Ltd. And look forward to meeting you. I will contact your within the next few days to answer any questions and schedule an interview at your convenience.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

1. Resume - myresume.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment