Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/01/2011

Communications Manager Cover Letter

My passion, skills, knowledge and experience of the communication field has led me to applying for a position of communication manager as posted in your online website. I have attached my resume with this cover letter.


I am very organized and a self-motivated worker, but I enjoy working as a team player. I have excellent ability to think globally and excellent project management skills. As a communication manager at Barclays Capital, New York, I developed, implemented, maintained and improved strategic communication initiatives and programs within the technology organization, provided comprehensive communications support to several IT functional heads and their respective COOs and wrote and produced high-quality employee communications and announcements.

For further evidence of my qualifications for this position, please review my enclosed resume. I am very interested in learning more about this position. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to schedule an interview.






Sincerely,
Anthony Dickens.


Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment