Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/10/2011

Development Cover Letter 2

Dear Mr. Kent,



This letter is in response to your advertisement of an opening in Business Development Department on June 05, 2009 in Chicago Tribune. I believe that this position is strongly compatible with my skills and experience and greatly matches my career interests.


I have seven years of working experience as a managing developer at the ABCL corp. This position required me to manage company relationship with other entertainment companies. I was in charge of advertising and distributing new contents. I have a good track record of bringing up new business to attain recognition. I was awarded for increasing company annual revenues up by 60% in the consecutive two years of work.


At this time in my career I am looking to leverage the leadership skills I've developed over the past seven years. In addition to my achievements in training and development, I have proven experience performing in rapid-paced, extreme pressure and immediate response environments. My experience has sharpened my ability to make never-taken-before and high impact decisions quickly, demonstrate professionalism during crisis and use excellent judgment.


I believe I can contribute largely to the success and future-growth of Triton Business Solutions. With my ability to speak English, Latin, French and Spanish fluently, I will promote international alliance with foreign investors and clients. I am team oriented and self driven and do not need much assistance. I look forward to meeting with you and discussing more about the concerned position.


Sincerely,

Bruce Wayne.


Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment