Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/10/2011

Teaching Assistant Cover Letter

I saw the position in our local newspaper for employment as a teaching assistant. I am very interested in joining your reputed organization. Please accept my cover letter for the position of teaching assistant. I have attached my resume for your consideration.

My prior position of six years as teaching assistant with Yonkers Public Schools, I was responsible for assessing student's English skills, supervising volunteers, and maintaining records, developing individualized plans, in partnership with classroom teachers, to assist with student learning, assisting teacher in maintaining appropriate level of classroom behavior and control, etc.

I have excellent ability to develop and maintain an effective relationship with students, willing to learn specialized instructional techniques employed with students, strong ability to communicate and develop effective working relationships with students, parents, and staff. I believe that i will contribute positively to your organization.

If you would like to consider me as a right candidate for this job then please call me on my cell phone:888-872-9362. Thank you for considering my application.



Sincerely,
Anthony Dickens.


Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment