Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/13/2011

Finance Job Cover Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I am happy to apply for the post of coordinator, which was advertised on July 5 in the newspaper. I can adjust well in the position if offered a chance owing to my education, experience, and career aspirations.

Your position requires computer literacy, excellent communication skills, and a BSc in Financial Risk Assessment. My studies included courses in risk management, computer science, business writing and speech communications. I understand that other requirements for the position are the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.

I am available at your convenience if you would like to schedule an interview in relation to this position. Please call me.

Sincerely,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment