Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/13/2011

Medical Cover Letter- Sample Medical Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      I have read your advertisement in our local newspaper. I hope you will take a moment to read the resume I have attached to this letter, as I'm certain you will find in it the skills and strengths you seek in medical director.

      My enclosed resume details my background, let me provide you with the highlights:

I have completed my bachelor's degree in Health Management.
Currently working as a medical director with Nexus Healthcare, where I am responsible for the quality improvement program, the medical management program, the prior authorization program, and the development of clinical policy as it relates to care management and special needs.
Excellent communication and writing skills.
Enjoy working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.


      I am a self-starter, hard worker and team player. If you will contact me at 888-2734-124 during the day or evening, I will make myself available at your convenience for an interview. Thanks for your valuable time and consideration. I look forward to meeting you.


Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment