Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/04/2011

Medical Cover Letter- Sample Medical Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      I was referred to you by your Mr. Dave Manning, shift-incharge with your New York Hospital, who informed me that the Chicago hospital of National Group of Hospitals is actively seeking to hire quality nurses for your health care program.

      I have two years of nursing experience, including internship as a assistant nurse last year with the New York city office of International Hospital. My charge included drive to patient homes, care center & group home, assisting with personal care of the patient like bathing, feeding, bed making, mouth care, vital signs and transferring. I am a senior student at International School of Nursing (ISN) and will be graduating next month. I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and solid educational experience has prepared me for making an immediate contribution to big public hospitals. Having interned with a leading hospital in the health care, I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for long-term success in this field. My background and professional approach to treatments will provide your hospital with a highly productive nurse upon completion of your care program.

      I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you tomorrow morning on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson,

Senior Student, Nursing,

ISN, Manhattan.

Enclosures:

1. Resume - myresume.doc

2. Internship certificate, International Hospital. - appletter.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment