Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/04/2011

Networking Cover Letter- Sample Networking Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

In a meeting with Phyllis Kramer, he suggested that I ask you for advice about initiating a career in banking.

While to this point my experience with money has been limited to balancing my own checkbook and doing cashier work at Honey Baked Ham, I have taken a number of Accounting, Economics and Probability and Statistics courses at Vanderbilt. Ralph mentioned you as being someone who would "give me the skinny: on the profession.

I would appreciate fifteen minutes of your time to discuss strategies for entering the field and moving up within it. I will call you sometime next week to discuss the time and day that work best for you.

Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment