Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/20/2011

Sample Hardship Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I am writing this letter because I am facing financial hardship due to job loss.I have fallen behind on my payments because my income has dropped considerably since 2month and I can no longer afford the terms of the original loan.
Enclosed you will find some documents and statements that will validate my present economic situation means copies of bank statements, proof of income, late notices, anything that can prove hardship.

Since I have been a loyal customer of your financial institution for the last 2 Years, I'd like to ask for a loan extension of Rs.1lakh .I am sure this is only a temporary condition and very soon I will be able to make my payments in full again.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.Thank you for your consideration and I'd really appreciate any help you can offer me.

Sincerely,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment