Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/14/2011

Thank You Letter For Teacher

Dear Arnold,

I want to express my sincere thanks for all the efforts you have taken during this academic year. I heard such nice things about you, so I expected great things this year and I have not been disappointed.

From the day one Lucy has enjoyed each and every class of yours and has positive things to say about your class. It's comforting to know that not only is Lucy getting a great education, but she is happy at school as well.

I thank you again for all your hard work, we truly appreciate it. Wish you all the best for your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

John Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment