Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/03/2011

Acceptance Letter Example 1

I feel very glad to tell you that I accept your invitation to be a guest in your television show. This show is very important to me and I am very happy to accept this invitation.

I really thank God for giving me this opportunity for which I have waited and at last it came. Its my pleasure to be a part of this show. I will try my best to fulfill the expectations of the audience and viewers.

Your invitation really makes me emotional because I am your great fan. You really help me in fulfilling my dreams to become a guest and give my performance in your show.

See you soon and thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Yours sincerely,
Pamela Smithe

No comments:

Post a Comment