Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/03/2011

School Admission Cover Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I wish to apply for admission to the 9th grade at Desert Storm high school after successful completion of my Junior high school. I plan to begin studying at the school in the fall of this year.

I was a high achiever at Brisbane and managed a 3.5 GPA at graduation from the 8th grade. I was also active in athletics and football and I believe that this talent will be fully utilized at Desert Storm. At Junior high school, I received several awards and recognitions for exemplary character, tidiness, and organization.

I do hope that my application will be reviewed favorably by the board. I will be eagerly waiting to hear from you. Thank you for your consideration and time.

Sincerely,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment