Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/30/2011

Accepting Job Offer Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I am writing this letter because i am so excited to hear the wonderful news when you called this afternoon to offer me the position as assistant manager for ABC Corp. Please consider this letter my formal acceptance.
I am pleased to accept your offer the salary of 29,000 monthly.

As we agreed, my starting date will be July 28 to enable me to finish a summer computer class that will enhance my skills.

I also understand that I will receive full company pay and benefits during the 12-week training program and that I am considered probationary during that time.

Thank you again,

What a pleasure it will be to work with you.

Sincerely,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment