Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/30/2011

New Baby Congratulation Letter




Dear Arnold,

I am writing this letter to convey my congratulations for the birth of a baby-A healthy and beautiful girl. There is a newest addition in your family. I am happy to know that both mother and baby are doing well. I am very happy for you.

Finally you both are happy to see and hug your little angel. I have been a witness of your love and faith of your married life from two years and now this little angle brings lots of happiness and joy into your life.

The satisfaction and joy of being parents is incomparable with any other happiness in the world. You both are very lucky. Now give your baby your love and affection forever. I am your close friend and have received the news of the birth of your daughter with great joy. I wish your new born baby good health, success and prosperity in life.

God bless you.

Yours affectionately,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment