Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/28/2011

Advertising Internship Cover Letter

I got your company information from Mr. Jack Bloom who is advertising manager in your company. I have been seeking an advertisement internship in reputed organization. I met Mr. Smith to take advice for advertising career, he suggested me to apply to your company. I heard lot of positive description about company, so I am interested to apply your company for the advertising internship position.

I have done Bachelor of Arts, major in English last year. I have one year advertising internship experience at Merion Advertising Group, Florida where I was responsible for selling advertising space for online and print publications and direct mail campaigns, measuring various initiatives and construct reporting to share the results and helping with trafficking of display advertising campaigns and placements. Allow me to develop and strengthen my technical skills with your company.

I have attached my resume for your review. I believe that I could make a valuable contribution in your company. I would like to meet to you to discuss how my knowledge and experience will be helpful to your company. Thank you for your valuable time and consideration.


Sincerely,
Anthony Dickens.


Enclosure Resume.

1 comment:

  1. I am appreciate your work..thank you very much for sharing valuable information here!

    Advertising Resume Objectives

    ReplyDelete