Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/12/2011

Assistant Cover Letter- Sample Assistant Cover Letters

Dear Mr.Smith,



Caroline Lima informed me that you might be looking for someone to fill the production assistant position on the set of "ABC".

Caroline witnessed my work on "XYZ", a soap opera filmed and broadcast on the Zee. Caroline was the mentor of the program and encouraged my pursuit of production work beyond college. I feel that my experience on the set of XYZ and my degree in Film have given me the necessary background to immediately function as a valuable member of your As the Paint Dries team.

I have enclosed my resume for your review. I will try to contact you within the week to arrange an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours truly,


[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment