Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/13/2011

Graduation Thank You Letter

Dear Professor Mr. Smith,

Thank you very much for attending my graduation party. It's hard to believe the moment I have worked hear for over the past 4 years is finally here. I am excited to move on into next phase of my life.

I saw you in the audience cheering as I received my degree. You were my favorite teacher throughout my collage session. You have made such a massive impression on my life that has allowed me to reach further than I could ever dream possible.

Once again thank you for sharing my special day. I will always remember you. I will stay on touch with you via your email id.

Sincerely,

John Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment