Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/13/2011

Leave Letter Format

(Sender's Name)

(Sender's Address)

(City, State, Zip code)

(Date)

(Recipient's Name)

(Recipient's Title/Position)

(Organization)

(Recipient's Address)

(City, State, Zip code)

(Date)

Dear (Recipient's Name)

I (Name of Employee) is writing this letter to request you to give me leave for 1 week which is starting from 27th November 2010 for the reason which is given in this letter. My mother is not well as she is suffering from viral fever. Due to this doctors have told her to take bed rest for a week. As I am elder in the family, the entire responsibility is on my shoulders.

So, I request you to give me the leave for the period of one week which will be starting from 27th November 2010 and end on 4th December 2010. In case of any problem, I shall give you with prior notice.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely,

(Sender's Name)

(Sender Title)

Below we have provided sample leave letters for your review:


Marriage Leave Letter
Maternity Leave Letter
Sick Leave Letter
Sample Leave Of Absence Letter




document.write('');

No comments:

Post a Comment