Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/02/2011

Banking Cover Letter- Sample Banking Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

Team Director of World Bank Corporation

Consider this cover letter and the resume enclosed with it as my application for the job mentioned above in the Employment News on Wednesday, 15 July 2008.

I have completed my Bachelor's Degree in Commerce and a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance. With that I also have considerable industry experience. I have worked in several major corporations like Money Bank, Westrack Banking Corporation, HKBK and Onslow Bank.

I am responsible for handling large teams successfully and established fruitful rapports with clients, staff and potential clients. My huge experience in the banking field provides me an understanding of each and every sector of the industry from the root level to senior management.

I think we need to have get-together to know more about the position and how much I am compatible for this post. I look forward to talk about my professional experience, achievements and ideas with you in detail.
Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment