Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/02/2011

GirlFriend Farewell Letter

Dear Anne,

How are you? I am doing well. I had to come here, due to the sudden illness of my granny. Sorry for not informing you dear. She was in a critically bad situation. And you know how much I love her, because after my parent's death it was granny who took care of me, loved me and brought me up. Now she is feeling better.

I need to tell you one important thing. Granny got a proposal for me. She has asked me to marry one of our relatives so as to continue our family lineage. I tried persuading her, that I am in love with you, but she is too stubborn to listen to my words. And I was left with no option, other than to accept the proposal. I did it, only keeping in mind, of her bad health condition. I never wanted to deceive you. I will always adore you as my first lady love. Hope you will understand. Forgive me for the pain caused.

Yours lovingly,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment