Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/08/2011

Construction Foreman Cover Letter

I have had six year's experience in construction field as a construction foreman for Independent Energy Solutions. In this position, I was responsible for managing crews of skilled and unskilled workers at construction sites, planning and scheduling work and keeping records of the materials used and the progress made on a job. . It is my belief to always deliver more than what is expected.

I heard lot of positive things about your company and I am very impressed by the reputation of your company. I would like to work with your firm. I would appreciate an opportunity to meet with you. I will call you the week of June 6th to see if a meeting can be arranged.

Thank you for your consideration.



Sincerely,
Anthony Dickens.


Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment