Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/08/2011

Banking Cover Letter- Sample Banking Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

During my several working years I deal with many people in different professional settings and now I am seeking to influence my work in a customer service position in the banking field at branch level. And because of that I was so egger to know that your branch is presently looking for a customer service representative.

If possible this post will let me to utilize my previous experience as an assistant manager at Chai Time Books. I managed this store in sales generation, customer relations, reporting, workflow management, banking, staff supervision and training, and resolution of problems.

I have attached my resume for your reference. Just go through it and if you have any doubts or any question regarding my work or anything you are free to call me at (123) 456-7890. But I would like to participate in a personal interview to answer any of your questions. I look forward to meet you in person. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment