Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/07/2011

Job Seeker Cover Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold.

My medical supplies experience coupled with my outgoing personality and versatility qualifies me to be a strong contender for a position as a Medical Supplies Representative.

I am a natural go getter, having worked odd job such as bartending and newspaper vending to see myself through school. These challenges served to give me a positive outlook, maturity, skills, and abilities.

I will place a phone call in advance of my visit to see if I can arrange a meeting with you at your convenience.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment