Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/07/2011

Police Cover Letter- Sample Police Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

I have been working for the past three years at a small inter-state railroad called Tri-State Rail Company. I was new to the position of railroad police, but in my present job I learned the ropes quickly and now I am ready to handle more responsible position.

I feel that I can handle this job perfectly and so I am writing this cover letter to apply for the job, seen on JobCenterUSA.com. I would like to meet you in person to talk about my expectations and specific duties that I can perform for the betterment of the department.

If it is possible to you to meet in person, please let me know. You can contact me on my telephone no: (123)-456 7890 at all times. Just tell me which date and time will be best for you and I will be there.

Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment