Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/07/2011

Colleague Goodbye Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

As you all know I will be leaving the company in two days time. My family and I are relocating to Kent within the next two weeks. I will therefore not be able to continue playing my role as an administrative assistant at the company.

I have received a lot of support and guidance from you all in the past five years that I have been working here. I have grown both personally and professionally thanks to the input I have received from you. I would like to thank you all for being so thoughtful and supportive when my father past away early last year.

I would like to wish you success as you continue to work towards the goals of the company.

Best regards,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment