Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/07/2011

College Admission Cover Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I am writing this letter because I want to introduce myself as a graduate candidate from the school of Business Studies. I am enclosing the properly filled-in application form to follow my Masters in Business Administration from your respected School. As required by the School, I am also enclosing copies of my Grade sheets and Letters of Recommendation from my Professors here.

I would be much thankful if I could be considered for any kind of financial assistance or scholarship which would help me vastly in the completion of the course. I would get in touch with you within a week to know the status of my application form.

I sincerely thank you for your time and kind consideration.

Thanking you,

Sincerely,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment