Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/14/2011

Emotional Friendship Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

Please pardon me for quarrelling with you so badly last week. I am ashamed of myself for losing my temper over a silly reason and for calling you names. I didn't mind that the other guys were taunting me. I only felt very bad when you joined them and started teasing me for getting bad marks in the exams.
You know that I value your friendship a lot and I felt hurt when you treat me in such an indifferent matter. I was hoping that at least you would realize that I performed badly in the exams only because I had got very high fever when I was in the city and could not even sit up in bed.

Please understand my position and kindly don't feel for what I said on that day. I am indeed happy and I hope that you will accept my apology and that our friendship will be good as never before.

Looking forward to your reply,

Your friend,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment