Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/14/2011

Sample Confirmation Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

How are you?

I am writing this letter because I got your message and I am happy to hear that Harrison is booked for your March "Night of Novel Approaches" to present his Improving Communications workshop. I want to summarize the details.

Date: Sunday, May 28, 2009
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Location: Grant Hotel, Main Road.

I understand from your message that you'll promote the event through a press release and signs at the store. Please let me know if you need additional information from us to help with your promotions.

I'll speak to you soon to go over the details.

Regards,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment