Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/25/2011

MBA Cover Letter- Sample MBA Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am a first-year MBA student at the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business at Babson College and would very much like to be considered for an interview for the summer consultant position. I am interested in the NPCA because I believe protecting our National Parks, our nationĂ¢€™s most valuable natural and historic resource, is a very important, rewarding, and challenging job. I feel I would be a good fit for the position because of my love for the outdoors, my academic background in history, and my government and consulting work experience.

Growing up in New Hampshire and Colorado, I spent a great deal of my time in our National Parks and gained an early respect and love for the outdoors and our nationĂ¢€™s history. I want future generations to have the same opportunities to hike majestic 14,000-foot peaks or to learn about Native American culture by visiting the ruins of Mesa Verde. However, I understand that many of these resources are in constant danger. While interning for a State Senator in Colorado, I witnessed first hand how urban expansion and development threatened pristine wilderness and historically significant sights. I also saw how hard it was to protect against such threats with limited funding and resources. Through these experiences, my extensive strategy consulting experience, and my education at Babson, I believe that I can make a significant contribution to the NPCA.

Again, I am excited about the opportunity to work for the NPCA and would like to be considered for an interview. If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Richard Anderson.
Enclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment