Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/25/2011

Student Cover Letter- Sample Student Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      I'd like to thank you for talking with me about the research- assistant position in your seismology lab. I truly appreciate all the time and care you took in telling me about the job and learning more about me.

      I'm so pleased that you agree that my senior research project in seismology provides me with excellent experience for this position. I am eager to bring my passion for seismology to the research-assistant position, and I am convinced the knowledge and experience I've already cultivated make me the best researcher for the job.

      I very much look forward to learning of your decision soon. Please feel free to contact me if you need more information about my qualifications.

      Thank you again for the exhilarating interview.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson,

Senior Chemistry Student,

IUCR, Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment