Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/24/2011

Senior Programmer Analyst Cover Letter

In response to your ad on Company web site, I am writing this letter to apply for the Senior Programmer Analyst position. I believe that my solid technical experience and qualification will make me ideal candidate for this position.
My key strengths are:

- Self-starter.

- Always excited to learn new technologies.

- Successful in planning, designing and developing live projects/applications.

I am M.S. in ISM. My experience includes problem analysis and isolation, requirement analysis, SQT (software quality testing), programming, process improvement and documentation.
Please see my resume for more information about my qualification and me. I am waiting for your reply. If you are interested to arrange an interview, please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com.
Thank you for your time and consideration


Sincerely,
(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

1 comment:

  1. I have KMS degree in information systems management. I have successfully designed, developed and supported live use applications..


    Sample Analysis

    ReplyDelete