Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/24/2011

Staff Appriciation Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

Sir, I would like to say thank you for your great efforts and contributions to our company.

I cannot say how much I appreciate your hard work. According from your records, it shows that you have stayed late for several nights just to finish the proposal, which led to the success of our new project. It also shows that you work even on holidays to finish the work assigned to you so I want to give you the highest commendation that a staff could ever receive from the company.

In case of emergency projects, I will have no doubts about leaving things completely on you.

Please accept my heartfelt commendation and appreciation for your hard work.

Cordially,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment