Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/15/2011

Student Cover Letter- Sample Student Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      Thank you for taking the time to meet with me at the Central New York Career Fair today. I certainly appreciate your time and attention in the midst of so many students seeking jobs.

      You were extremely thorough in explaining Adroit's customer service and marketing trainee program. Now that I have a better idea of what the position entails, I am even more sure that I would be an asset to your team and to Adroit.

      My solid education from National University's Marketing Department and the fact that I have worked my way through college show a work ethic and determination, two qualities you said were important to success at Adroit.

      I look forward to an opportunity to visit Adroit's New York office and speak to you further about the trainee program. I will contact you next week to arrange an appointment.

      Thank you again for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson,

Senior Student, Marketing,

National University,

Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment