Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/15/2011

Technical Cover Letter- Sample Technical Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

I was looking for the job in technical publication and suddenly I came across your advertisement on jobsgood.com for the post of an experienced technical publications senior editor. The purpose of writing this cover letter is to respond to your online ad. I served as an editor for more than three years in a Medknow Publications and after that worked as senior technical editor for NDTV Business News.

If possible for you we can meet personally so that I can show you some samples of my work and to know more about what are your requirements for the technical publications senior editor's post.

If you are free to meet someday, please call me at (123)-456 7890 to fix an appointment. I will be there at the fixed time that best works for you. I appreciate your time for reviewing my resume and considering me for this position.
Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment