Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/01/2011

Accounting Cover Letter- Sample Accounting Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      I am writing in response to the advertisement you placed last thursday in the Employment Times. Please find enclosed my resume detailing my work experience as a practising Accountant.

      You will see from my resume that I am currently working at the Regional Accounts Inc., where I have gained valuable knowledge and expertise through my work on several large corporate accounts.

      I believe that I have the correct skills and attitude to fulfil my role within your company and if successful I feel I would begin to make an immediate contribution.

      I would appreciate an opportunity to meet with you, and can be reached at (123)-456 7890. To expedite this process, I am faxing this to you, and will follow up with a hard copy via postal mail. Thank you for your consideration.



Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment